WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME OUT
FRANK ANTON w/ Tommy Denton $23.00
Learn more about the plight of the POW's during the time they were in the hands of the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese
- Excellent reading, worth adding to any library
- Open Your eye's America as to the whereabouts of those 2,006 still missing and presumably still in the hands of the Communist Vietnamese Government
Our adopted POW/MIA So can you
- Missing in Vietnam 1,512 (North, 543; South, 969); Laos - 421 Cambodia - 65; Peoples Republic of China territorial waters 8. That is a total of 2,014.
For the latest information, call the League's Update Line, (202) 659-0133,
24-hours a day, and log onto the League web site: http://www.pow-miafamilies.org
- Missing in Korea are supposed to be around 8,100 and thats from the 1950's
- From WW II more than 78,750 still missing
- from WW I more than3,350
- WAKE UP AMERICA There are a total of more than 92,000 Americans still unaccounted for since WW I. If a city of that size were missing just think of the investigation that would start as compared to the one currently being done.
- HOW MANY NEXT TIME AND WILL THEY BE SOMEONE YOU LOVE
WE Need a FULL Accounting and we need it now
- Write or call your Congressman and Sentors
Keep The Home Fires Burning
Click on These
AMERICA THE GREAT
- This Country has the most Advanced Equipment in the World that can read things from Outer Space. So why can't they tell us where our poeple are and why can't they get them home?
- Cost? as compared to what we give away in forien aid. I say withhold all forien aid and tell those countreis they'll get it back when we get a full accounting on the MIA Issue
There should be a law passed that gives until December 31st 1999 that grants amnesty to anyone with any knowledge of POW's / MIA's that has not been reported in the past. And if it is found that anyone has such knowledge and knowingly withholds that information after 1 January 2000 should be tried for TREASON !
- Put the Pressure on the international community
Senator John McClains views on Senate Bill 755 and Mine on his (click on the Hightigeted link).
Our Strengths are obviuos
How many Veterans and family members are there ?
Register to VOTE then VOTE
We need a Veteran for President and in the White House with Moral Integrity!
The views above are those of the author only and are not to be taken as those of anyone else named on these pages
- Wake Up Mr & Ms Politician or you may find your self out of a job